Boost Tube Upgrade Kit, Red powder-coated for 2004.5-2009 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax
Boost Tube Upgrade KitRed powder-coatedfor 2004.5-2009 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax
Increases flow area up to 65% over stock
Banks' huge 3-inch boost tube. Stock tube is smaller diameter with tighter bends which hurts flow. Banks boost tube is 3-inch constant diameter mandrel-bent Aluminized Steel with larger radius bends. More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.
CARB E.O. D-161-107
Banks boost tube is larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow and intercooler to improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tube has 65% greater flow area than stock tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tube is mandrel-bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tube improves retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tube for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5" vs 3.0")
- Allow the turbo charger to spool up faster
- Improves airflow
- Driver side tube
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamp
- Tube has 2.375 in. reduction
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Emissions Compliant: D-161-107
- Diameter: 3"
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Banks: 3"
- Stock: 2.375"
Banks cold side has 65% greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tube results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
- Stock intercooler
- Stock intake elbow
- Aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet/outlet size and location
- Banks Power
- Products - Intercoolers and Boost Tubes - Intercooler Pipes
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY-LBZ
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2007-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Intercooler Pipes|2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY|2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY-LBZ|2007-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM|Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H9.0000” x L11.0000”
- Free Shipping!