Intercooler Upgrade for 2006-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, All
Intercooler Upgradefor 2006-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, All
Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
Thicker core with 25 Percent more flow volume. Two large, sturdy all-aluminum end tanks versus Stock has one plastic end tank. For even better airflow and faster turbos spool-up add the 25936 Boost Tube Upgrade Kit
CARB E.O. D-161-90
Everything about Banks Intercooler is bigger, including the core area, which has 25% more flow volume. Increases air density for more continuous power.
The Banks engineers carefully examined the stock Duramax intercooler, and then upgraded everything for superior results: Stock has one plastic end tank; Techni-Cooler provides two durable, all-aluminum end tanks, which will never melt or burst under high-boost conditions. Large, streamlined end tanks optimize airflow and air density. With a thicker core than stock, Banks Techni-Cooler sports a 25% increase in volume. Very cool! Techni-Cooler improves cooling for higher continuous power and lower exhaust gas temps. Banks' denser air charge and better fuel burn provide another critical benefit: improved fuel economy.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Thicker core with 25% more flow volume
- Two large, sturdy all-aluminum end tanks
- Stock has one plastic end tank
Emissions Compliant: D-161-90
For even better airflow and faster turbos spool-up get the 25936 Boost Tube Upgrade Kit .
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 81.0 lbs.
- W49.0000” x H10.0000” x L27.5000”
- Free Shipping!