46638 Banks Power Big Hoss Bundle
Big Hoss Bundle
- Intake, tuning and exhaust upgrades + intercooling
- Gain up to +115 hp/+206 lb-ft
- Dual Exhaust, CHROME tips
- Fits Ford 6.0L, CCSB
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-80 (RA), D-161-90 (TC), D-161-93 (SG PN 62856)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
Pick your look! Dual exit Big Hoss Bundle systems include Banks' exclusive 6x5 inch ob-round (patented design) angle-cut rolled-edge tailpipe tips while single exit systems sport a 5 inch round tip?and then you get a choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp black finish.
To paraphrase an old saying, the proof of the product is in the racing. Okay maybe that could be worded a little better, but there is actually no better way to prove your products are worth their mettle than to race with them. And that's just what we did with our Big Hoss Bundle for the 6.0L Power Stroke. The Baja 1000 is just about the toughest race in the world, and this truck had everything you see on this product page?our intake, our exhaust, our tuning... and not only did the parts perform flawlessly, our man Gale Banks even drove a leg of the race!
2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
Split-dual exhaust applies to single-rear wheel applications only (they do not fit appropriately on duallys)
Vehicles built prior to 10/03: are 2003 models.
Vehicles built 10/03 or later: are 2004 models.
2006-07 manual transmissions: Banks turbine outlet pipe not required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 249.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H16.5000” x L39.2500”