PowerPack Bundle for 2001 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins, SC
PowerPack® Bundlefor 2001 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins, SC
Gain +100 hp and +210 lb-ft & 12% more MPG
Industry's finest intake, turbo, tuning and exhaust upgrades. Tremendous power, durability. Top gains: +100 hp and +210 lb-ft (rear wheel) and 12 Percent more MPG. Chrome tip.
CARB E.O. D-161-118, D-161-100, D-161-107
Fits Dodge 5.9L 235HP, Standard Cab
ISB PICKUP: The ultimate engineering upgrade for 24-valve turbo-diesels, PowerPack marries Banks High-Ram air-inlet casting and the highest Big Hoss Diesel Tuner calibration to the Stinger system. With additional airflow and boost available to the intake valves through this final improvement, Banks calibrates the Big Hoss features to reshape air and fuel curves for maximum horsepower and torque - translating to top gains of +100 hp and +210 lb-ft torque - with 12% better mileage and prolonged engine life.
Note: The fuel pressure test kit shown in the photo is available separately. Cummins Engine Horsepower Rating is found on the engine identification tag, located on the side of the timing cover of the engine near the injection pump. Quick-Turbo assembly is not included in systems for 2001-02 model year 235-hp rated vehicles.
- Top gains: +100 hp and +210 lb-ft (rear wheel) and 12% more MPG
- Industry's finest intake, turbo, tuning and exhaust upgrades
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
- Tremendous power, durability
- CHROME tip
Emissions Compliant: D-161-118, D-161-100, D-161-107
Includes: Big Hoss Diesel Tuner, Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Ram-Air Oiled Filter, High-Ram Air Intake Elbow, BigHead Wastegate Actuator, Monster Turbine Outlet Pipe, Monster Exhaust System, Chrome Tailpipe, Boost Gauge 0-50 PSI Electronic, Electronic Pyrometer Gauge, Two Gauge Mounting Panel, Thermocouple, Banks Power Urocal, CARB Decal, Includes all necessary hardware.
Beat a C5 Corvette, NO PROBLEM, By 3 Car Lengths
Justin of College Station, Texas installed a PowerPack on his ’01 5.9L Cummins turbo-diesel
I must say that the PowerPack system is a must-have for all y’all Cummins fans out there. My ‘01 runs great. With the added cold air intake and the custom exhaust with 8-inch stacks, she has taken a C5 Corvette, NO PROBLEM, by 3 car lengths at least. Not to mention all those rice burners. lol, Banks, y’all guys are Great!
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
Owners Manual, Ram-Air Intake - 1994-02 Dodge 5.9L
Owners Manual, High-Ram & Monster-Ram Intake - 1998-02 Dodge 5.9L
Owners Manual, Monster Exhaust - 1998-02 Dodge 5.9L
Owners Manual, Gauge Assy - 01-06 Chevy, 03-06 Dodge, 03-06 Ford
Air Filter Cleaning Instructions
- Banks Power
- Products - Power & Efficiency Systems - Power & Efficiency Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 1998-2002 Ram 5.9L Cummins 24v ISB
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Power & Efficiency Systems|1998-2002 Ram 5.9L Cummins 24v ISB|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 97.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H13.0000” x L65.0000”
- Cyber Monday Free Shipping