Monster-Ram Intake System, 3.5-inch (red powder-coated), includes Boost Tube for 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins
Monster-Ram® Intake System3.5-inch (red powder-coated), includes Boost Tubefor 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins
Improves airflow from the intercooler
Monster-Ram raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine. Up to six 1/8-inch NPT ports!
CARB E.O. D-161-107
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key. Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it.
Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance, and acceleration gratification. It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built machine. And with its up to six ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for performance expandability. Monster-Ram is CNC port-matched to the stock heater as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Heater Delete spacer.
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9%
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Includes 3.5-inch mandrel-bent boost tube
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- CNC port-matched for stock heater
and Banks Billet Heater Delete
- Up to six 1/8-inch NPT ports
- Quicker throttle response
- Delivers instant torque
Emissions Compliant: D-161-107
Close-up of ports being used for water-meth injection
Installed on ICON's D200 (read about the ICON truck here )
Above: With up to six ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for Monster-Ram's performance expandability.
Above: Banks Monster-Ram versus stock inlet. Notice how cramped and angular the factory inlet is compared to Banks’ larger, streamlined cast-metal Monster-Ram
Above: Banks 3.5" Monster-Ram with 3.5" Boost Tube
Above: Banks 3.0" Monster-Ram for use with stock Boost Tube
BANKS BILLET INTAKE HEATER DELETE
If you want another half pound of boost, our Banks Billet Heater Delete is just the ticket. And...unlike some setups, when winter comes, you can put the Heater back in.
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
- Banks Power
- Products - Cold Air Intake Systems - Intake Elbows
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 1994-1998 Ram 5.9L Cummins 12v
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 1998-2002 Ram 5.9L Cummins 24v ISB
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Intake Elbows|1994-1998 Ram 5.9L Cummins 12v|1998-2002 Ram 5.9L Cummins 24v ISB|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H14.5000” x L26.0000”
- Free Shipping!