Gale Banks Engineering is an established, market-leading aftermarket manufacturer of high-end performance products for trucks and motor homes. We are currently seeking full time Help Desk Technician to support the Company’s internal computer software, hardware and peripherals.
Successful candidate will:
- Provide technical hardware and network problem resolution to all end-users in a fast paced environment, troubleshoot network printers and conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting.
- Analyze and collect information about existing problem(s) and perform diagnostic procedures and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain accuracy of Helpdesk database.
- Analyze incident reports and interact with users in a professional, courteous and patient manner.
- Install, repair, move, upgrade and/or replace various computer software, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Participate in the creation of IT troubleshooting methods and procedures.
Possession of an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certification or equivalent is desired but not necessary. Minimum of 2 years experience in a Help Desk or PC Technician position. Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and desktop operating systems, various software application and basic hardware for the PC, principles and theories of network systems and management Internet technologies and products, and have an understanding of electrical safety procedures. Knowledge of Macintosh and web site design is desired but not required. Must posses a valid (Class C) Driver’s License and have an acceptable driving record.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and a pleasant and professional working environment. For immediate consideration, please send your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to us by clicking on the link below, or you may fax it to us at (626) 691-2127. Offices and facilities are located on a tree-shaded 10-acre campus in Azusa, California, about 10 minutes east of Pasadena.