We are currently seeking a full time System Production Associate to manually package individual components into kit form and prepare items for shipment. This is a hands-on position that requires a great deal of attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team as well as working individually.
Successful candidate will:
* In accordance with the work order requirements, places individual components into kit ensuring each component is the correct part for the kit, correct quantity for the kit, and in undamaged condition.
* Reports any discrepancies to lead person or supervisor.
* Assembles packaging containers, applies labels, and seals completed kit using glue or stapling equipment.
* Lifts components from bin onto table, lift components from table and places into packaging container.
* Inserts protective packing material into kit.
* Verifies completed kit is assembled completely and accurately in accordance with work order.
* Keeps work area neat and organized.
* Returns all tools and equipment to proper location at shift end.
* Deal effectively with changing demands and priorities.
* React well under pressure and manage competing demands.
* Insure the professional and courteous atmosphere in the Warehouse department at all times and always maintain a positive and professional demeanor
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
* 1-2 years previous experience in warehouse or distribution environment required.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Ability to operate forklift required, reach truck preferred.
* Valid California driver’s license preferred.
* Ability to regularly lift/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
* Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
* Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
* Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
* Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
* Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a ‘get things done’ attitude.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to email@example.com
Gale Banks Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gale Banks Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gale Banks Engineering expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.