We are currently seeking a Web Applications Designer who has a passion for web technologies and the high performance automotive industry. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills, and has experience working in a fast paced environment handling competing priorities.
Working in collaboration with our marketing and creative groups:
- Create, update, and maintain multiple websites, PHP editing, HTML editing
- Design graphics, logos, banners and animation for websites
- Create process for posting content to the website
- Monitor website quality, performance and reliability
- Send out messages and bulletins to our MySpace and Facebook network
- Oversee some day-to-day website operations and other web and marketing related projects
- User level Linux OS
- Proficient in both Windows and Mac environments
- Skilled at using Facebook, MySpace
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- AJAX, Dreamweaver, Flash experience helpful
- Degree or certification in Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Computer Science or related field, or additional work experience equivalent
- 3-5 years hands-on web graphic design, web user interface experience
- Demonstrated ability to visualize projects, develop and produce design from concept through completion.
- Strong communication skills, including writing and editing skills
Samples of Web site work and/or portfolio will be requested.
No Agency phone Calls Please